♥ Hayley Williams ♥
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
♥ Hayley Williams ♥

Srpski forum o Hayley Williams... ♥

PrijemLatest imagesTražiRegistruj sePristupi

Novosti

Ići dole 
3 posters
Idi na stranu : 1, 2  Sledeći
AutorPoruka
_St0rm_
Admin
Admin
_St0rm_

Broj poruka : 1478
Datum upisa : 30.07.2009
Godina : 28

Novosti Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Novosti   Novosti I_icon_minitimePet 20 Nov 2009, 19:37

ovde cemo postavljati novosti...mozete i vi da dodajete i komentarisete... zvaka

Hayley o twilightu

Hayley Williams from Paramore is a Twilight fan and recently talked about her love of the books and the song's title:
"Twilight is the first series of books I've ever read. I didn't get into the Harry Potter series even though I love the movies. Twilight really caught my attention and held it. I'm really excited to see the book adapted to film and excited that our band gets to be a part of the phenomenon. I chose the title "Decode" because the song is about the building tension, awkwardness, anger and confusion between Bella and Edward. Bella's mind is the only one which Edward can't read and I feel like that's a big part of the first book and one of the obstacles for them to overcome. It's one added tension that makes the story even better."
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
http://lp-serbia.forumotion.net/index.htm
_St0rm_
Admin
Admin
_St0rm_

Novosti Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: Novosti   Novosti I_icon_minitimePet 20 Nov 2009, 19:38

Hayley Williams voted rock's hottest lady
Novosti 07927_143110_paramore_L290807
Paramore frontwoman Hayley Williams has won the Sexiest Female award at the Shockwaves NME Awards in London tonight (February 25).

The award means that Williams has been voted officially more sexy than the likes of former Long Blondes singer Kate Jackson and The Kills' Alison Mosshart.

The full list of nominees for Sexiest Female were:

Hayley Williams
Kate Jackson
Alison Mosshart
Lykke Li
Stephanie Dosen

For complete coverage from this year's Shockwaves NME Awards, including news, photo galleries, video interviews and live blogs straight from the ceremony at the O2 Academy Brixton, head to our awards index at NME.COM/awards now.

Plus NME Radio is broadcasting live straight from the awards - tune in via Sky Channel 0184, Virgin Media 975, Freesat 727 or NME.COM/radio. NME TV will also have highlights and interviews from the awards, head to NME.COM/nmetv for the full schedule.

There will also be a highlights show on Channel 4 on Friday (February 27) at 7.30pm (GMT) and on Saturday (28) at 10.55am.

Meanwhile, get this week's issue of NME – on UK newsstands now – for an exclusive covers CD featuring this year's Godlike Geniuses, The Cure. The awards review issue itself will be on the shelves from next Wednesday (March 4), boasting exclusive interviews, photos and more.

The Cure will headline the Shockwaves NME Awards Big Gig at the O2 Arena in London on February 26, with NME.COM again bringing you full coverage.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
_St0rm_
Admin
Admin
_St0rm_

Novosti Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: Novosti   Novosti I_icon_minitimePet 20 Nov 2009, 19:39

Novosti Paramore_paphotos_L80509
Drummer says they don't want to be 'vampire house band'

Paramore have said that it is unlikely they will be contributing to the soundtrack of the 'Twilight' sequel, 'New Moon', which is set for release this November.
The Tennessee band’s track 'Decode' was included on the soundtrack to the original hit teen vampire film, but drummer Zac Farro has said that there will be no more collaborations between the band and the cult spooky movie makers.

"We don't want to be, like, the vampire house band," Farro told Billboard. "It was really fun to be a part of that, and great exposure, but I think 'Twilight' was it for us. We don't want to seem like we're trying to get in every single movie they put out."

Paramore have finished recording their as-yet untitled third album in Los Angeles. The record follows 2007's 'Riot!' and is set for release in September.

The band are currently touring the United States with the recently reformed No Doubt, and have been playing two new songs during their shows, one of which, 'Ignorance', has been mooted to be the first single from the forthcoming album.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
_St0rm_
Admin
Admin
_St0rm_

Novosti Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: Novosti   Novosti I_icon_minitimePet 20 Nov 2009, 19:43

Hayley Loses Voice Before Encore!!

Paramore Kick Off Tour With A Bang -- Although Hayley Loses Voice Before Encore
Singer Hayley Williams' voice gives out during show in Pomona, California.

Novosti 281x211

POMONA, California — It was a bittersweet night for Paramore, as frontwoman Hayley Williams lost her voice before the band's encore on the opening night of their tour, which coincided with the release of their new album Brand New Eyes.

Earlier in the evening, the newly blond Williams told the sold-out Fox Theater that it was just her luck she had gotten sick a week before the tour started. "I really wanna apologize," she told the crowd.

After she exited the stage with the band following the final notes of "Decode," some long moments passed — broken up by chants of "Para-more! Para-more! Para-more!" Finally, guitarist Josh Farro returned to the stage to announce that Williams had lost her voice and felt horrible about missing the next song. "But we're going to play music and let you guys sing," he added.

With that, Farro and the rest of the band broke into "Misery Business" with the entire crowd singing along — so loud, in fact, that it didn't even seem like Hayley was missing.

Despite the setback, fans seemed satisfied with the explosive hour of music Paramore delivered earlier in the night. It was a mix of crowd favorites, like "That's What You Get," "I Caught Myself" and "CrushCrushCrush," with new songs such as "Ignorance" and "Where the Lines Overlap."

Judging by the sing-along level, the crowd was well versed in the new material. But it wasn't until six songs into the set that the frontwoman finally addressed her fans (maybe trying to save that voice). "Pomona," Hayley screamed, "this is everything we would hope this would be, and better!" As a thunderous cheer erupted, the band launched into 2005's "Emergency," with the crowd lifting their cell phones and digital cameras into the air.

Those screens stayed up for the rest of the night, spreading a blue glow across the mostly teen audience. "Hey, we love you all. Pomona, we thank you so much," she said, acknowledging the fans' well wishes that she'd received on her blog over the last year. "It means a lot," she added. "We've been through so much."

It had been a long day for the band too, as the Franklin, Tennessee, fivesome were awake in the wee hours of the morning to take part in Los Angeles radio station KROQ-FM's "Super Tuesday," where they played a morning concert in one venue, while AFI and Alice in Chains played shows in other venues across town. With more than 12 hours separating their morning show and their tour kickoff, Paramore earned extra credit for going the distance on Tuesday — Hayley's voice included.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
_St0rm_
Admin
Admin
_St0rm_

Novosti Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: Novosti   Novosti I_icon_minitimeUto 22 Dec 2009, 13:51

snimljen je novi spot!! cheers

Paramore's 'Brick By Boring Brick' Video Is No Happily Ever After
Fans don't appear to be thrilled with the special-effects-heavy fairy tale.

Spojler:

Ever since the release of their Brand New Eyes album, much has been made about Paramore's evolution from DayGlo-clad pop-punkers to rock artistes (OK, maybe it's not that severe), which Hayley Williams summed up best: "We've matured, not ma-toored."

Anyway, a key step in that transformation is their "Brick by Boring Brick" video, which premiered on the band's site on Monday. As the band went to great lengths to point out, the clip is a bit of a departure for them: The story-driven fairy tale, co-written by the band and director Meiert Avis, is special-effects heavy and features absolutely no footage of the band performing the song (a first for them).

Instead, we get to see Paramore playing actual roles — Williams as the narrator, Josh Farro as a gravedigger, etc. — while a plot unfolds around them. It's a very ma-toore production, and the fans' jury is still out on whether or not it actually works.

Case in point: the rather alarming number of "meh" reviews from fans on Paramore.net, which is odd considering they are usually overwhelmingly supportive of everything the band does (in all fairness, there are still plenty of "ParamOre u RoCk , Hayley ! LuV u SOo MuCh oO" comments, too). The naysayers seem to have a few key gripes: that Paramore's other members — Zac Farro, Jeremy Davis and Taylor York — are barely in the video, that the storyline is rather confusing and that the special effects sap the video of much of its energy.

And, yes, those critiques are understandable. The other three members of the band appear in the clip for just a few seconds. The story — something about a young girl (who might be Williams as a child) wandering through a magical land of butterflies that suddenly becomes evil — is a bit convoluted. And the special effects (this is a world created predominantly on green screen) make the video feel more like a Pen & Pixel album cover brought to life.

What makes Paramore so great is their energy, whether it's live onstage or in their frenetic, performance-based videos ("Ignorance" and "Misery Business" in particular), and that energy is largely absent here. Perhaps we can chalk this up to growing pains, a slight misstep on the road to maturity. Growing up is hard to do, after all.

spot, zajedno sa slikama mozete naci OVDE
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
_St0rm_
Admin
Admin
_St0rm_

Novosti Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: Novosti   Novosti I_icon_minitimePet 08 Jan 2010, 17:16

Paramore's Hayley Williams, Colbie Caillat, More Walk People's Choice Awards Red Carpet
'A year ago, I think I was watching the People's Choice Awards in my living room,' 'Paranormal Activity' star Katie Featherston laughs.

Paramore lead singer Hayley Williams waved her Twilighter flag proudly when her band lent their pop-punk power in "Decode" to the "Twilight" soundtrack. But Williams said they actually turned down an offer to be on the "New Moon" disc.
"Honestly, I had a good time being a part of the first one," she told MTV News on the red carpet of the People's Choice Awards, where "Twilight" won four awards. "They asked us if we wanted to do the second one, and I said no. I didn't want to force anything. They did come to us really early, like before they knew if they would use it. We wanted it to be genuine."

Even though she didn't contribute to it, Williams said she enjoyed the "New Moon" soundtrack. "I read all the books, except for the last chapter of 'Breaking Dawn,' so I won't be giving up on all the movies," she said. "I was really excited about the second soundtrack. I love Death Cab for Cutie and Bon Iver. I thought it was really good. I feel glad we were a part of the first movie."

Considering how successful the soundtrack ended up being, does Hayley regret the decision? "No, because our record Brand New Eyes came out in September, and we've been promoting it nonstop," she said. "So, I've been so busy and so excited about that. You can't really regret anything. We're doing fine."

But Paramore haven't ruled out participating in the soundtrack for the third "Twilight" installment, "Eclipse."

"We'll see what happens in the future," Williams said. "I don't know — if it feels genuine. If we write a song, and I feel like it goes with it, I wouldn't turn it down, but I wouldn't force it."

http://www.mtv.com/global/music/videos/popout/?id=1629198&vid=469064
Novosti 281x211
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
_St0rm_
Admin
Admin
_St0rm_

Novosti Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: Novosti   Novosti I_icon_minitimePet 08 Jan 2010, 17:22

Hayley Williams Explains Why Paramore Passed On 'New Moon' Soundtrack
Lead singer says they haven't ruled out 'Eclipse' contribution, 'if it feels genuine.

Paramore lead singer Hayley Williams waved her Twilighter flag proudly when her band lent their pop-punk power in "Decode" to the "Twilight" soundtrack. But Williams said they actually turned down an offer to be on the "New Moon" disc.
"Honestly, I had a good time being a part of the first one," she told MTV News on the red carpet of the People's Choice Awards, where "Twilight" won four awards. "They asked us if we wanted to do the second one, and I said no. I didn't want to force anything. They did come to us really early, like before they knew if they would use it. We wanted it to be genuine."

Even though she didn't contribute to it, Williams said she enjoyed the "New Moon" soundtrack. "I read all the books, except for the last chapter of 'Breaking Dawn,' so I won't be giving up on all the movies," she said. "I was really excited about the second soundtrack. I love Death Cab for Cutie and Bon Iver. I thought it was really good. I feel glad we were a part of the first movie."

Considering how successful the soundtrack ended up being, does Hayley regret the decision? "No, because our record Brand New Eyes came out in September, and we've been promoting it nonstop," she said. "So, I've been so busy and so excited about that. You can't really regret anything. We're doing fine."

But Paramore haven't ruled out participating in the soundtrack for the third "Twilight" installment, "Eclipse."

"We'll see what happens in the future," Williams said. "I don't know — if it feels genuine. If we write a song, and I feel like it goes with it, I wouldn't turn it down, but I wouldn't force it."

http://www.mtv.com/global/music/videos/popout/?id=1629198&vid=469073
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
_St0rm_
Admin
Admin
_St0rm_

Novosti Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: Novosti   Novosti I_icon_minitimeSre 27 Jan 2010, 19:28

Hayley Williams Picks Her Favorite New Bands Of 2010

It wasn't too long ago that Paramore were everyone's favorite new artist, but, thanks to the breakthrough success of 2007's Riot! and their continued maturation on last year's Brand New Eyes, they've become one of the most popular rock acts on the planet — the kind of band that's actually in the position to help up-and-coming groups.
So, to kick off MTV News' Rock Week — during which we'll be looking forward to some of the biggest albums and giving some shine to the brightest new stars of 2010 — we decided to ask Paramore's Hayley Williams to name some of her favorite new artists. After all, she knows what it's like to go from hotly tipped to surefire success just as well as anyone. From Motor City punk to hometown indie (with a little San Fran hardcore thrown in for good measure), here are her picks to click in 2010.

The Swellers — "These guys are new to our label, Fueled by Ramen. They crashed on my living-room floor once and, unknowingly to me, slapped one of their bumper stickers on my infamous car. I've loved them ever since, particularly their song 'Sleeper.' A bit of trivia: They are the only band that FBR signed in 2009. That's 'cause they rule."

Fireworks — "Met these guys with some friends at a show they played in Nashville in early 2008. We all ended up hanging out till 6 or so in the morning. We do, in fact, have a side project called 'Tomahawk Beat.' ... There are no songs or anything. It's actually more like an elite club. P.S. The video for their song 'Detroit' is up on mtvU.com so go check 'em out!"

Now, Now Every Children — "I met these folks on 4th of July last summer. We spent our Independence Day storming the Mall of America, test-tasting cheese samples and buying socks. I really like their song 'Everyone You Know.' FYI: Now, Now are the first female band we ever brought out on the road with us. But sadly, when it comes to the open road, girls will always be outnumbered by nasty, stinky boys."

Paper Route — "We shot our video for 'That's What You Get' at the Paper Route house! They're from Nashville too. Apparently, on our last tour together, a couple of the guys were arrested in Germany for pushing over a road sign? Or something? Sounds absolutely frightening. Well, they make good music — check out 'Gutter' — but I never said you could trust them."

Set Your Goals — "My old roomie Hannah had this hoodie that she sponge-stamped the words 'SET YOUR GOALS' onto and wore just about every day in high school. It wasn't until I was on the Warped Tour a couple years later that I ran up to these dudes and introduced myself. By this point, we've toured the country together, explored haunted venues, had some Buffalo Wild Wings and hung out in Hamburg, Germany, of all places. Their new album, This Will Be the Death of Us, is out now and slays me. I got to sing on one of the tracks, 'The Few That Remain,' too. I'm pretty lucky."
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
_St0rm_
Admin
Admin
_St0rm_

Novosti Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: Novosti   Novosti I_icon_minitimeNed 07 Feb 2010, 23:04

Novosti 281x211

Paramore's Hayley Williams Is 'Obsessed' With Lady Gaga

It wasn't difficult to do — what, with Beyoncé and Taylor Swift winning a combined 10 trophies — but after Sunday night's Grammy Awards, most people found themselves brimming with a renewed sense of what the Spice Girls (and many others) have termed "Girl Power."

Then, there were people like Paramore's Hayley Williams, who had the "Girl Power" bug long before the Grammys even got underway — and not just because she fronts one of the biggest pop/rock acts on the planet, either. Seems she's recently fallen under the spell of one Lady Gaga, too.
"I think it's amazing to have female artists that write their own material and they put all the work in," Williams told MTV News on the Grammy red carpet. "I'm very newly obsessed with Lady Gaga. We've been needing an artist like her for a long time, for awhile now: She does everything, and she's great at it. And I really respect that."

But her admiration doesn't just stop with Gaga (who won two Grammys and kicked off the telecast with an inspired performance that featured plenty of severed limbs and a duet with Elton John. It seems Williams is also obsessed with the night's two biggest winners, too — one of whom (Swift) she already considers a close friend.

"And, of course, I respect Beyoncé, she's written some ridiculous hooks for a really long time now," Williams said. "And Taylor's just a really great girl all around."

Sadly, all that Girl Power didn't help Paramore on Sunday: Their "Decode" (from the "Twlight" soundtrack) was nominated for a Best Song Written For Motion Picture, Television or Other Media Grammy, but they lost to "Jai Ho," from the Oscar-winning "Slumdog Millionaire."

The 2010 Grammy Awards may be over, but MTV News will have much, much more from the show, including reports on your favorite nominees, party photos, behind-the-scenes video and much more from the big show!
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
_St0rm_
Admin
Admin
_St0rm_

Novosti Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: Novosti   Novosti I_icon_minitimeSub 13 Feb 2010, 22:32

Novosti Hayley-williams-013110

Hayley Williams Pictures: Hayley Williams arrives on the red carpet at the 52nd annual Grammy Awards held at the Staples Center on January 31, 2010 in Los Angeles, California.

Beyoncé and Taylor Swift ruled the show on music's biggest night, with each star earning a place in Grammy history. Beyoncé racked up six victories, earning her the distinction of most Grammy Awards won by a female artist in a single night. But it was Swift who captured the evening's top prize, album of the year, making her the youngest artist in history to claim the coveted trophy
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
_St0rm_
Admin
Admin
_St0rm_

Novosti Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: Novosti   Novosti I_icon_minitimeSub 13 Feb 2010, 22:39

Hayley Williams - otkačena i drugačija

Slatka pjevačica benda Paramore Hayley Williams postavila je neke potpuno drugačije standarde kad je u pitanju teen moda. Zaboravite na fine krpice, trendy topiće i damske torbice i ugledajte se na otkačenu buntovnicu koja hrabro kombinira stilove
Najbolje od Hayleyina stila je to što na njega zbilja ne treba potrošiti puno novca, što u ova nimalo laka vremena sigurno nije baš beznačajno. Kombiniranje stilova, boja i uzoraka ono je po čemu se ova pjevačica vatrene boje kose proslavila, a ako ti se sviđa njezin stil, onda si zasigurno djevojka koja voli biti drugačija i primijećena. No, ne zaboravi da i njezin ludi stil ima neka pravila kojih bi se trebalo pridržavati.

Dobro je to što možeš krpice tražiti gdje god ti padne na pamet, u maminom, bakinom ormaru, second hand shopovima, po buvljacima i svim dućanima nižeg cjenovnog ranga. Uostalom, za neku kul majicu nije ni potrebno potrošiti više od 70-ak kuna, a za sitne odrade i osobni pečat, možeš se bez puno problema pobrinuti i sama.

Odluči se za vedrije boje, pogotovo majica i košulja. Potraži majice koje prate liniju tijelu na kojima se ističu fora poruke ili crteži, a preko jednostavnih majica nosi majice s naramenicama. Kad se govori o stilu Hayley, nemoguće je preskočiti lude boje njene kose. Poigraj se i ti, no upotrebi boje koje se odmah ispiru jer ne trebaš šokirati starce ljubičastom, narančastom ili žutom kosom.

Igraj se stilovima i kombiniraj punk, modu 80-ih, ženstvene krpice i sve drugo što ti dođe pod ruku. Važno je da bude šareno, relativno usko i da privlači pozornost. Obuci običnu polo majicu na prugice i vojničke hlače i čizme, uske traperice ili tajice jarke boje i preko njih kratke hlačice.

Zaboravi na nakit, a jedini ukras neka budu lude boje i remeni koje možeš nositi doslovno na sve. Što se obuće tiče, najjednostavnije rješenje su vječne, ali jako moderne conversice (starke), a zimi dobre crne glomazne čizme ili legendarne marte.

Hayley priznaje da je opsjednuta kožom, s kojom nikad nije imala problema dok nije dvije godine zaredom otišla s bendom na turneju. Naporan raspored i stres učinili su svoje i na licu joj se pojavila 'kolonija' prištića. Taj je problem riješila posjetom dermatologu koji joj je preporučio kreme za lice koje otad nabavlja isključivo u ljekarnama. Na lice uvijek nanosi kreme koje imaju visok zaštitni faktor od sunca i tog se rituala slijepo pridržava.

Njezinu omiljenu crvenu boju kose teško je održavati, pa priznaje da je pere svaka tri do četiri dana i ispire hladnom vodom. Tek tada joj se crvena boja zadrži oko tri tjedna. Omiljeni proizvod su joj vlažne maramice za bebe bez kojih nikamo ne ide. Pomoću njih skida šminku, a inače dobro dođu i za kratko osvježavanje tijekom izlaska kad se želi spriječiti izbijanje neugodnih mrlja ispod pazuha.

'Koristim ih kad tijekom dana ponovo trebam nanijeti šminku i uvijek nakon nastupa, kako mi se ne bi razmazalo sjenilo svuda oko očiju. Vrlo su nježne za kožu i mogu skinuti čak i vodootpornu maskaru, a odlično je to što su jako jeftine', kaže Hayley.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
_St0rm_
Admin
Admin
_St0rm_

Novosti Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: Novosti   Novosti I_icon_minitimeSub 13 Feb 2010, 22:40

'Ne želim biti ničiji uzor'

U nanovijem broju magazina Kerrang! Hayley Williams, frontmenica grupe Paramore, otkrila je dosad manje poznate stvari o sebi
Crvenokosa pjevačica koja će 27. prosinca napuniti 21 godinu i, po američkim zakonima, postati punoljetna, kaže da je oguglala na sve silne tračeve koje je čula o sebi, od trudnoće pa do tajnih ljubavi.

'Ne želim biti ničiji uzor, ja sam ono što jesam. Ne želim se nikome ispričavati', kaže sitna, ali energična vokalistica benda koji je silnu popularnost zaradio i nakon pojavljivanja na soundtracku filmskog hita Sumrak.

Hayley je otkrila da je prije bila uznemirena komentarima na internetskim forumima o sebi, no da se sada više ne obazire na to.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
_St0rm_
Admin
Admin
_St0rm_

Novosti Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: Novosti   Novosti I_icon_minitimeSub 13 Feb 2010, 22:40

Prijatelji Hayley iznenadili ludim tulumom

Hayley Williams, frontmenica popularne grupe Paramore, ostala je bez teksta kad su joj prijatelji, među kojima je i Taylor Swift, priredili tulum iznenađenja za 21. rođendan
Crvenokosa pjevačica bila je oduševljena jer su frendovi u čast njezinog rođendana koji je bio u subotu, 27. prosinca, organizirali parti na koturaljkama na lokalnom igralištu uz kolače, grickalice i osvježavajuće napitke.

'Bila sam zbilja ganuta. Imam najbolje prijatelje na svijetu. Hvala svima koji su došli na tulum. Na koturaljke ili umri', napisala je Hayley na Twitteru.

'Brand New Eyes', dugo očekivani novi album američke pop punk senzacije Paramore, objavljen ove jeseni, odlično je prošao na top ljestvicama širom svijeta, a mnogi Hayley zbog specifičnog imidža koji oponašaju tinejdžerice nazivaju nasljednicom Avril Lavigne, koja je svojim modnim stilom oduševila milijune fanova.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Gost
Gost

Novosti Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: Novosti   Novosti I_icon_minitimePon 15 Feb 2010, 15:43

_St0rm_ ::
snimljen je novi spot!! cheers

Paramore's 'Brick By Boring Brick' Video Is No Happily Ever After

spot, zajedno sa slikama mozete naci OVDE

Spot je stvarno fenomenalan juhuuu
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
_St0rm_
Admin
Admin
_St0rm_

Novosti Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: Novosti   Novosti I_icon_minitimePon 15 Feb 2010, 16:01

jeste! drugaciji od proslih, ali mnogo dobar Wink
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Gost
Gost

Novosti Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: Novosti   Novosti I_icon_minitimePon 15 Feb 2010, 16:03

Drugaciji,ali meni do sada najbolji Very Happy
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
_St0rm_
Admin
Admin
_St0rm_

Novosti Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: Novosti   Novosti I_icon_minitimePet 19 Feb 2010, 12:32

Još jedan spot!

Najnoviji spot je snimljen za pesmu The Only Exception.
cheers

Spot, zajedno sa slikama možete naći OVDE

evo šta o tome piše mtv!

Paramore's 'The Only Exception' Director 'Super-Proud' Of Video
'This video turned out so perfect,' director Brandon Chesbro says of the clip.

The new video for Paramore's latest single, "The Only Exception" — which premiered on the band's Web site on Wednesday — is by far the most visually interesting and complex clip the group has ever produced. So it's a little bit surprising to find out that the video's director, photographer Brandon Chesbro, counts "The Only Exception" as his first foray into music-video direction.

"I've been working with [Paramore] for two years, but this is my first music video for anybody," Chesbro told MTV News on the phone from Australia, where he is currently on tour with the band. "I went to film school, so I was prepared for all the cameras and gear, but it was still pretty intimidating."

Chesbro has worked closely with the band before, shooting the documentary "40 Days of Riot!," which appeared on the group's "The Final Riot!" DVD, and filming a doc chronicling the making of the group's latest effort, Brand New Eyes. But the plan for him to helm a video has been in the works for a while. "I didn't want to do 'Ignorance' because it was the first single and it was too big and important," he explained. "When I heard the idea and the concept for 'Brick by Boring Brick,' I said I didn't want to do that because it was going to be blue screen and really scary."

Despite the complexity of the video, the whole process was remarkably efficient. "They asked me to do 'Exception' in December, and I've been working on ideas and storyboards since then — but the whole production only took four days," he explained. "We built the set, got all the props, shot it, edited it and wrapped it up. Usually you take a few weeks to edit, but I knew exactly what Hayley and I wanted, so it was a crazy-insane-simple-perfect process."

Casting was also straightforward. The guy playing Hayley's dad in the clip is her actual dad and the guy who shares the couch with Williams is a friend of the director. Roadblocks were few and far between, but a huge snowstorm in Nashville nearly derailed the shoot because the rest of the band couldn't get to Los Angeles, where Chesbro and Williams had already set up shop. "We ended up having to change the schedule around, and for a while we didn't think they would make it, but it turned out fine," he said.

Chesbro is most proud of the clip's key scene: an overhead shot of Williams laying down on a pile of Valentine's Day cards that were made by fans of the band. Williams dreamed up the shot and tapped the fans to contribute cards. "In two days we got 500 cards," he said. "The band has crazy fans. All those cards are so detailed — these kids spent serious time on these cards. That's my favorite shot of the whole video. It was the first thing we shot and I thought that if something falls apart and we only have that one shot, that could be the video all by itself and it'd be perfect."

While on the road with the band, he's stockpiling footage for a yet-to-be-determined video project. "I don't know if we're necessarily working on a DVD, but we like to have a lot of content," Chesbro said. "We have two ideas that we're playing around with, so we're just stockpiling footage right now."

In the meantime, will we see his director's credit appearing more frequently? "I'd really like to do more videos now," he said. "This video turned out so perfect that I'm worried nothing else will turn out as good. But if this is my only video, I was super-proud to be a part of it."

Poslednji put izmenio _St0rm_ dana Pet 19 Feb 2010, 12:42, izmenio ukupno 3 puta
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
_St0rm_
Admin
Admin
_St0rm_

Novosti Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: Novosti   Novosti I_icon_minitimePet 19 Feb 2010, 12:33

Paramore's 'Exception' Video Features Fans' Valentines
Band solicited homemade cards for clip.

Paramore have been steadily evolving since their breakout album Riot! dropped in 2007. On their latest album, Brand New Eyes, their sound grows in multiple directions. The disc even features a rarity for the band: a ballad, called "The Only Exception."

The group's music videos have evolved as well, from the basic performance piece that was "Ignorance" to the more elaborate effects-based "Brick by Boring Brick." Their latest video — for "The Only Exception," which premiered on their official Web site on Wednesday — sees the band exploring narrative in a way they never have before.

The clip opens with singer Hayley Williams waking up on a couch next to a guy and writing a note that says "I'm sorry." From there she walks to the next room and hugs a guy who, based on the lyrics, is probably meant to be her father. The video continues with Williams in her room staring into the mirror, singing about how love doesn't exist. She then moves through a costume closet and into a restaurant set, where a rotating cast of guys pose as her date.

In a cool transition, she moves into the next room, where there's a wedding — everyone thereis wearing white, but Williams comes dressed in black. She flees the scene when the bride enters.

During the chorus, the clip cuts to the coolest scene in the whole video: Williams sings ("Darling, you are the only exception") while lying down on a giant pile of homemade Valentine's Day cards (as opposed to the official Paramore Valentines). According to Williams' Twitter, the cards were solicited by the band and sent in by fans.

In the video's final moments, Williams spots her dream guy in the crowd at a rock show (the same dude she woke up next to in the opening scene), fantasizes about them together and makes her way back through the various rooms to the original set. She returns to the couch where dream guy is still asleep.

"The Only Exception" is Paramore's most ambitious and mature video yet, matching its action to the advanced sentiment of the lyrics, which paint Williams as a cynic who doesn't believe in love but is willing to make an exception for the right person. It's another win for a band that just keeps coming up victorious.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
_St0rm_
Admin
Admin
_St0rm_

Novosti Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: Novosti   Novosti I_icon_minitimeČet 25 Mar 2010, 16:31

Paramore Announce Summer Tour Dates
2010 Honda Civic Festival will also feature Tegan and Sara.

Life on the road rarely stops for Paramore. Still riding the wave of their acclaimed 2009 album Brand New Eyes, the group just returned from a trip to Australia and Asia and is currently resting up for another run through the United States beginning at the end of April. On Monday (March 22), Paramore announced their summer plans as well: They'll be headlining the 2010 Honda Civic Tour, which will take them through 29 cities from July 23 to September 19.

"We are so excited to be headlining the Honda Civic Tour and to hit all these great cities and see our fans across the country," Paramore singer Hayley Williams said in a statement. "We have a killer lineup and can't wait until July."

The package tour will also feature Tegan and Sara, as well as two more acts that have yet to be announced. Paramore fans can plan way ahead, as pre-sale tickets will be available to the group's fan club at 3 p.m. on Monday, with additional pre-sale tickets available through the tour's official site starting on Tuesday. The general on-sale date for most of the shows is Saturday.

Here are the dates for the 2010 Honda Civic Tour featuring Paramore and Tegan and Sara:

»July 23 - Raleigh, NC @ Raleigh Boutique Amphitheater
»July 24 - Harrington, DE @ Delaware State Fair
»July 27 - Wallingford, CT @ The Oakdale Theater
»July 28 - Boston, MA @ Comcast Center
»July 30 - Norfolk, VA @ Constant Convocation Center
»July 31 - Columbia, MD @ Merriweather Post Pavilion
»August 3 - Gilford, NH @ Meadowbrook Pavilion
»August 4 - Philadelphia, PA @ Pier at Penns Landing
»August 7 - Hershey, PA @ Hersheypark Stadium & Star Pavilion
»August 8 - Darien Center, NY @ Darien Lake Performing Arts Center
»August 10 - Cleveland, OH @ Time Warner Cable Amphitheater at Tower City
»August 12 - Cincinnati, OH @ PNC Pavilion
»August 14 - Milwaukee, WI @ Marcus Amphitheater Side Stage
»August 15 - Detroit, MI @ Meadowbrook Music Fair
»August 18 - Chicago, IL @ Charter One Pavilion at Northerly Island
»August 19 - Indianapolis, IN @ The Lawn at White River State Park
»August 21 - Nashville, TN @ Municipal Auditorium
»September 1 - Atlanta, GA @ The Arena at Gwinnett Center
»September 2 - St. Augustine, FL @ St. Augustine Amphitheater
»September 4 - Miami, FL @ Bayfront Park Amphitheater
»September 5 - Orlando, FL @ UCF Arena
»September 7 - New Orleans, LA @ UNO Lakefront Arena
»September 8 - Houston, TX @ Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion
»September 10 - Dallas, TX @ Nokia Theater at Grand Prairie
»September 13 - Denver, CO @ Red Rocks Amphitheatre
»September 15 - Phoenix, AZ @ Dodge Theater
»September 17 - San Jose, CA @ Theater at HP Pavilion
»September 18 - San Diego, CA @ Viejas Arena
»September 19 - Anaheim, CA @ Honda Center
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
_St0rm_
Admin
Admin
_St0rm_

Novosti Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: Novosti   Novosti I_icon_minitimePon 03 Maj 2010, 22:22

Opet smo onaj stari Paramore

Hayley Williams, harizmatična pevačica američkog benda Paramore, kaže da je snimanje njihovog trećeg albuma 'Brand New Eyes' iznova zbližilo članove benda
'Opet smo onaj stari Paramore. Ne znam što bi bilo s nama da nismo krenuli sa snimanjem novog albuma. U jednom trenutku smo se bili jako udaljili jedni od drugih', rekla je Williams.

Dodala je da joj je puno toga bilo na duši, no da su uspjeli iznova uspostaviti komunikaciju.

'Sve krene sa sitnicama. Odjednom se sasvim neočekivano nađete u ogromnoj svađi koja je krenula ni od čega i ne razgovarate jedni s drugima. Odnosi unutar benda ponekad sliče na odnose u vezama. Ako ne raspravljate na vrijeme o problemima, nađete se kasnije u velikoj nevolji', rekla je Hayley, koja je svojedobno bila u vezi s jednim članom benda.

Paramore je najpoznatiji po pjesmama za soundtrack 'Sumraka', no članovi benda kažu da ne žele da ih se etiketira kao 'onu grupu čije se pjesme pojavljuju u sagi 'Sumrak''.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
_St0rm_
Admin
Admin
_St0rm_

Novosti Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: Novosti   Novosti I_icon_minitimePon 03 Maj 2010, 22:24

Novosti ParamoreTOX_L211009

B.o.B Has 'Always' Been A Fan Of Paramore's Hayley Williams
'People who go to my shows are the same people that go to Paramore shows,' he says of 'Airplanes' collaborator.

Last week, B.o.B released the single "Airplanes," featuring Paramore leading lady Hayley Williams. The Atlanta rapper followed that up with "Airplanes (Part II)," this time with Eminem joining Williams in the guest spot. Both tracks are from the MC's debut album, B.o.B Presents: The Adventures of Bobby Ray, due April 27.

When MTV News caught up with Williams recently, the Paramore singer sounded psyched to jump on the record. "I was given the track awhile ago while we were on tour," she told MTV News. "The guys and I all loved it. They told me I was crazy if I passed it up. I liked the part too much anyways. So, of course, I was down."

Williams also revealed that she was a big fan of B.o.B, whom she called a "genius." B.o.B was just as excited about the collaboration when MTV News met up with him before his packed show at SOB's last week.

"First off, Paramore is the sh--," B.o.B said. "I've always been a Hayley fan, and to work with her, that's another thing I didn't think would happen to me as soon as it did."

Although the duo didn't get in the studio together, B.o.B said he and the Paramore vocalist talked, and she really liked the song's vibe. While the pairing might seem like an odd one, especially considering Williams has never done any rap features, B.o.B said he'd observed that his fans' musical tastes are as eclectic as his are.

"That's something that I notice," he said. "Like, if I do my shows and I go out to the crowd and talk to people, I'll ask them what type of music they listen to. Everybody listens to everything. People who go to my shows are the same people that go to Paramore shows, are the same people that go to a Lupe [Fiasco] show or a Common show, because it's all about the music, and it's all about the energy put behind it."

B.o.B said he was fortunate not only to get to work with Williams, but also many of the artists on his album. More than securing a simple "yes," schedules were often a key factor.

"The timing of everything is real divine. It almost seems like it's supposed to happen," he said. "It's kind of freaky sometimes how my first album — I have so many people on it. And these are people that inspire me tremendously, and just to have them on the album is amazing."

Poslednji izmenio _St0rm_ dana Uto 04 Maj 2010, 00:16, izmenjeno ukupno 1 puta
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
_St0rm_
Admin
Admin
_St0rm_

Novosti Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: Novosti   Novosti I_icon_minitimePon 03 Maj 2010, 22:48

Nove slike u magazinu KERRANG! (APRIL '10)
pogledajte OVDE

Novosti Normal_1zn9505
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
_St0rm_
Admin
Admin
_St0rm_

Novosti Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: Novosti   Novosti I_icon_minitimeUto 04 Maj 2010, 00:20

Paramore And Eminem Working Together

Paramore’s Hayley Williams is working with Eminem on a track for Atlanta rapper B.o.B.’s new album, 'The Adventures Of Bobby Ray’.

Speaking to MTV Hayley said 'I was given the track a while ago while we were on tour. The guys and I all loved it. They told me I was crazy if I passed it up. I liked the part too much anyways, so of course I was down', she said.

'It means a lot that I got to collaborate with a hip-hop artist who is from Atlanta. We Southern gals love us some Southern gentlemen.'
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
hayley fan
~slušaš pesme~
~slušaš pesme~
hayley fan

Broj poruka : 280
Datum upisa : 02.09.2009

Novosti Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: Novosti   Novosti I_icon_minitimeUto 04 Maj 2010, 13:19

superrr!
drago mi jee!
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
_St0rm_
Admin
Admin
_St0rm_

Novosti Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: Novosti   Novosti I_icon_minitimeČet 06 Maj 2010, 19:06

Hayley Williams 'Stoked' To Shoot B.o.B's 'Airplanes' Video!
Novosti 281x211

EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey — B.o.B's "Nothin' on You" currently sits atop the Billboard Hot 100 singles chart, and "Airplanes" — the second single from his The Adventures of Bobby Ray album — has just leapt into the top 10. The Atlanta MC, who already has a video for "Nothin'," just shot a clip for his sophomore single, albeit one that's missing a key component: Paramore's Hayley Williams, who sings the track's hook.

But all that is going to change — and soon. When we spoke to Williams at this weekend's Bamboozle music festival, the singer said she had already carved out time to shoot her portion of the "Airplanes" video, even if she didn't quite know what she had signed up for. "Hopefully, right after this tour [Paramore's spring run with Relient-K and Fun], I'll get to do my part of the B.o.B video," she said. "I'm stoked, because I've seen a couple of treatments, and I don't know exactly what I'm getting into yet, but I'm stoked about it, because I know it'll be different, and I think it'll be a lot easier than a Paramore shoot but different and challenging in a new way. It'll definitely be shorter than a Paramore video; no 12-hour day on a chorus." So what will Williams — who, to be honest, isn't the first person you'd think would be popping up in a hip-hop video — be doing in "Airplanes"? Good question. Paramore bassist Jeremy Davis joked that "she's gonna be on a boat with a swimsuit and a martini." But Williams said she'll be taking inspiration from some of the classics. Sort of. "Growing up, I saw a lot of hip-hop videos. I always liked TLC, and I always liked Aaliyah videos, I thought they were great. Missy Elliott videos were amazing. But obviously, I'm not going to get in front of a camera and pretend to be Aaliyah or Missy Elliott. I mean, I'm still Hayley from Paramore," she laughed. "And that's what I think is great about it; I'm bringing a different side to what B.o.B is doing ... and I think what we do as a band actually fits in some weird way. I was looking at videos of him online, at his shows, and his crowd doesn't look too far off from, like, the kind of people we play to; same age. It seems like a good match, and I'm excited to bring whatever I have to offer to the table for him." And since she'll be filming her portion of the video without B.o.B, it will keep one aspect of their collaboration intact: the fact that they've never actually met face-to-face. "We've never met in person," Williams said. "We've talked on Twitter, and he's really cool. We'll never meet. We're going to perform the song live via Skype."
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Sponsored content

Novosti Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: Novosti   Novosti I_icon_minitime

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Novosti
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 2Idi na stranu : 1, 2  Sledeći

Dozvole ovog foruma:Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu
♥ Hayley Williams ♥ :: Sve o Hayley i Paramore :: Paramore-
Skoči na: